Having your site listed on the top search engines is vital to your website's success. It is especially important to have a high ranking on search engines like Google as this can deliver a lot of valuable visitors to your website.
Search Visibility Benchmark
- Pages Indexed by major engines
- Links recognised by major engines
- Rankings on major engines
- Current search traffic, as per analytics
Review analytics to assess value of current search traffic (landing pages, bounce rates, percentage reaching key pages, percentage performing key actions, etc.)
Keyword research to check that appropriate keywords are being targeted (informed by benchmark & analytics review) and identify keyword targeting opportunities - you are "speaking your customers' language" in that the site reflects what prospective customers are likely to type into their favourite search engine.
- Optimisation of 10 key pages for search visibility and overall effectiveness
- Ensure pages not only make relevant keywords prominent and communicate a focused keyword theme to search engines but also serve to advance the goals of the site. (Appropriate tone and style, engaging and compelling copy, well positioned, compelling calls to action)
- Recommendations for internal link optimisation
- If appropriate, recommendations for further enhancement of content as suggested by analytics review and keyword research.
Link / Profile Building (complementing site optimisation with keyword-savvy link popularity)
- A list of up to 20 appropriate directories/sites to list your site on to build links.
- Review of referring links (as per analytics) and recommendations for optimisation of these links where possible.
- Expert recommendations for ongoing link building strategies.
Analytics Enhancement (if required)
- Establishment of goals in Google Analytics to allow easier monitoring of site performance.